Saturday, December 29, 2007

First post and other formalities.....

Yeah...first post.....yeah...............


yeah......



Well to tell ya the truth, as I do this, I'm pretty strapped for time. In a few minutes I will be going out for breakfast, feasting on my usual kolok mee with prawns and liver at the expense of my cholesterol level ( something that seriously never bothers me.)

I had a scarce nights sleep. But seriously I'm fine. Nothing better than the neighborhood stray dogs howling at goodness knows what at 3am; possible at passing hipster drunkards staggering home after a solid night of getting wasted at Mojo. It's kinda ethereal if you were in my position. Nothing but the silence punctuated by the occasional sound of passing automobiles. A typical Kuching night I must say.

I've got one more month to go for my term holidays. Seriously am looking forward to going back to school to start new classes. Damn. I must sound like a study nerd but I guess several years in the workforce has kind of open my eyes to the holes I have in my my knowledge. Talk about the last several years of jacking off in the name of prestige. I had no clue why I was in school then. And yeah...it takes a swift kick to the ass to make you wake up to your inherent self-rightiousness.


Anyhoo... gotta be going now. Will keep you kid's posted for more. :D

No comments: