Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Bullet By Your Window

Would it brazen for me to say,
The dreams of the greater good of His Kingdom,
These things you say is dangerous and mad?
These blasphemies that contradict
to the vacancy of your empty traditions.

Would it be insanity if I stood up and speak,
The open rejection of the oppressors that be,
The truth that deems me to be a criminal of the state?
The truth so blotted out by their culture of idle leisure?

Would it be suicide if I were throw away the good life,
a luxury at the expense of the million innocents,
subdivided because of race and creed and class,
all this for it was never the will of God and Christ?



For to you I am a fool and a dreamer,
But to the silence that rings in your hearts,
lies the heartbeat of the greater good wishing to react.

1 comment:

Greg Wee said...

Hey Brian. Your water is deeeeep man. C'mon, post your art here. Where you studying now?