Thursday, July 3, 2008

Greeting Here In No Mans Land (Hope Awaits...)

Before I start ... news of importance - http://jelas.info/2008/07/03/statutory-declaration-proves-najib-knew-altantuya/

I had been pondering the situation for way too long. I guess this is the cream of all that is corrupt and decrepit about the system of things in this fair country. First of all I really salute folks like Nat Tan, Raja Petra as well as countless of others to take to the blogs to speak out the truth. It's very obvious even to the creeps in power that the dailies are nothing more but over-glorified bastions of shameless biased reporting. To tell you the truth, I can't bee certain that the exact sources for the attached address above to be credible. But the joke plainly is clearly getting old. The festeering of feudalist politics to the promises of democracy. And all we do is complain and do nothing....

I say this in remeberenace of the complacentcy of all of is in Sarawak. For so long we have been lapdogs and slaves to the 'ruling class' of old white hairs. The fact that we are making apologies as they strip us of our lands and livelyhood... what for do we have to do that?! Clearly we, are giving the thieves they key to our homes (and giving them a smile as well!)

But as much the powers that be dare to silence the whole lot of us, the inevitble would sure to come. I'm sure for all who believe in a higher power (me especially) dreams of retribution to all abusers. I have news for you: THE DAY WILL COME. We may plan revolutions and protests to
make the diffrence, rest assured the final coup de etat would be from God above. How he works, we can't explain... but it's either this: He Has the power to bring the corrupt to justice. He also has the power to actually change the hearts of the corrupt. Either way. Either path. But if He chooses to ignore the later; I have to say it's nobody's fault but him.

The sheer self-rightiousness and blind arrogance is the ultimate archiles heel that brings the giants down. Hitler, with his delusions of matrydom clouding his reason destroyed himself as well as the nation of Germany. Sukarno, relishing on fantasies being the next Che Guevara of the South East only ended being deposed from power. Absolute power corrupts. It's is only the notion of me, myself and I in the realm of reasoning. You are so full of yourself and your professional abilities, that you fail to notice the small cracks that would beyour ultimate demise.

No comments: